The new year 2024 has barely begun and you’re already receiving the first “happy” news from your service providers that price increases will be implemented soon? Well, who wouldn’t want to start the new year with news like that? Do you? Then read on to find out why easybill will be your solution.
Price increases at the turn of the year
Many providers in various industries, such as invoicing software or ERP systems, like to use the option to adjust their current prices at the turn of the year. For you as a user, this is of course an unpleasant way to start the new year, as you may now be faced with an enormous amount of work. In most cases, you have to find a good alternative under time pressure because your provider only gives you four weeks to consider or cancel your contract.
You don’t want to compromise, but you don’t want to pay twice as much or even more. So do you agree to the new prices?
Check your options – especially in e-commerce
Not every change or restriction has to be accepted. There are enough options on the market so that you always have a free choice. Compare prices, but also compare the range of functions of your current software and a new provider. In particular, take advantage of free trial periods to see for yourself how the software works. Check your options in the event of a price increase!
Many details are not included in every price overview. When making an initial comparison, you may pay very superficial attention to the functions listed on the website, but allow yourself to be dazzled by grand-sounding words and a wealth of promised options. On closer inspection, many people often realize that the functions they have previously read about do not represent any real added value in their day-to-day work. So what is important?
Checklist for changing invoicing software
- Requirements analysis: Check the specific requirements of your company. Which functions are essential and what improvements do you hope to achieve by switching?
- Cost: Determine the cost of the new invoicing software, including monthly or annual subscription fees and any additional costs for advanced features.
- Ease of use: Make sure the new software is user-friendly and easy for your employees to use. An intuitive interface contributes to efficient use.
- Integration: Check whether the new software can be integrated with other tools or systems in your company, e.g. accounting software, CRM systems or project management tools.
- Data migration: Clarify how easy it is to migrate existing data from your current software to the new software. A smooth transition minimizes downtime.
- Legal requirements: Ensure that the new software complies with legal requirements, particularly in relation to accounting, data protection and financial management.
- Customer support: Check the availability and quality of customer support for the new software. Good support is crucial for getting help quickly in the event of problems.
- Security: Make sure the software has robust security measures in place to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of your business data.
- Scalability: Consider the future development of your company. The software should be scalable and able to keep pace with the growth of your business.
- Test phase: Before you finally decide on a new invoicing software, you may want to use the trial versions or demos on offer to check the functionality in practice and ensure that it meets your expectations.
easybill delivers what it promises
easybill is the first choice for creating your invoices as simply as possible or, in the best case, even automatically. easybill – the simplest invoice creation you can imagine. Add customers from your customer file to the document, transfer previously created items or services to the item area with a click, finalize and send. Sounds far too simple? We think so too!
However, easybill aims to make your day-to-day work as simple as possible and to offer you an outstanding service. And: easybill is currently not planning any price increases!
Stability and reliability are easybill’s top priorities
Time and again, we receive feedback from interested parties that their current software is constantly unavailable, that there are outages, that they are interrupted in the middle of their work processes or even that the entire software is unavailable because the provider is installing updates.
Annoying and unnecessary, in our opinion, and often avoidable. By permanently optimizing our databases and data structures, easybill offers such a high degree of stability that we speak of a maximum of minutes in the event of potential outages, which unfortunately are often caused by third parties. For the most part, easybill users don’t even notice that we were temporarily unavailable because our team can fix the problem so quickly.
So don’t sit out system failures – your alternative here is clearly easybill!
Switching to easybill – made easy!
Above all, remember that you can make use of a special right of termination in the event of price increases. Your provider will give you a period in which you can review your options. The best way to use this period is to transfer all your existing customer data and items to easybill. Of course, easybill support will help you set up your account for the first time. You can also watch our video explaining the individual steps involved in the changeover and see for yourself how easy it really is.
Frequently asked questions
about easybill and the account setup
Switching from Billbee or another provider to easybill is actually very easy. Define a date for the changeover, use the free easybill test phase to set up your account and move the store and marketplace connections to easybill. Of course, easybill support will help you with this. You can also watch our video on easybill TV.
Yes, you can import customer and item data into easybill at any time. Export your data from your current provider as a CSV file and upload it to easybill. Your data can be transferred in no time at all.
More information on importing customer data and importing invoice items.
Our easybill support team will be happy to set up your account with you over the phone. Allow around 30 minutes for this until you are fully up and running. Basically, you can create your first invoices or retrieve your online store orders within a few minutes. Simply create an account and start the setup wizard.
Yes, easybill has the DHL API. This means that shipping labels can be generated directly after importing order data via the interface to DHL. Print the labels directly from easybill and transmit the tracking data back to your marketplace or online store.